Alan and Brenda have worked at senior professional and executive levels for a number of years. We have experience in public, private and non-profit organizations. This broad range of experience gives us a unique perspective to understand issues from all points of view. Wallace Insights is a way for us to share this knowledge and experience. Our company offers expertise in a variety of specialized focus areas. Here are a few examples:
- Infill Development – we have years of experience with infill development and know the processes and costs to help you achieve a successful infill development
- Unique Community Issues – creative solutions for complex issues where solutions are not easily identifiable and the potential for conflict is high
- Public Participation – helping navigate projects when there is a risk of community conflict and helping you to work with stakeholders or the general public
- Financing Growth – a topic which is important to the sustainability of communities and development, but rarely understood and requires strong communication skills
- Streamlining Regulations & Policy Review – increasing the efficiency of processes and ensuring regulations are focussed and achieve public policy objectives
- Affordable Housing Solutions & Strategies – successful business plans and strategies for increasing housing choices
- Location & Retail Analysis – helping you make wise location choices and increase business success while anticipating important shifts in an ever-changing marketplace
- Incentive Programs – using market mechanisms and designing incentives to achieve desired results
- Site Planning Scenarios – economical scenarios for siting your next development
What People Say
SREDA feels very fortunate to have Alan guiding our new Agri-business attraction strategy. (Alan) immediately took a leadership position, combining outstanding business and technical expertise to take our project from a mere concept towards a complete and world class business development strategy. Alan’s expertise, local knowledge and broad team has been critical to the success this project is having, and I would highly recommend them for similar projects.
Alex Fallon, CEO and President of SREDA(Agribusiness Strategy)
The V3 Team, led by Alan Wallace, helped us develop the necessary plans and documents needed to achieve municipal approvals in a timely fashion. His years of experience and wealth of knowledge were an asset for our Nation as we embarked in the area of land development.
Jessica Nixon, Cowessess Ventures Ltd.(Yorkton Commercial Land Development)
Working with Alan and his team at V3 has been a pleasure. The research and analysis was completed on time but what was most appreciated was the common sense approach Alan provided about the analysis. Through consultation with stakeholders of differing opinions, Alan can think outside the box yet bring the touch of reality often needed in an analysis. We will absolutely use Alan again and highly recommend him.
Chris Guerette, CEO, Saskatoon & Region Homebuilders Association(Development Levy Study)